St. Therese School is a Living, Loving, Learning Community
Welcome to the St. Therese School website. This website is a snapshot of the school and its programs. Browsing through the website, you will find answers to many of your questions about the school. While you are on the site, we invite you to take time to review the links in order to learn more about the school. You may ask, “What does St. Therese School offer?” We are proud to say that it offers a philosophy of education that is based on the foundation of a strong Catholic identity which includes:
- A values-based education that is grounded in the teaching tradition of the Roman Catholic Church.
- An academic program that positions your child for a lifetime of opportunity.
- A caring and supportive learning environment that promotes student self-esteem.
- Daily wellness activities that touch the spirit, mind, and body of each student.
- A safe, secure, and peaceful atmosphere of respect that is reinforced by a positive approach to discipline.
- An open, collaborative communication process with parents that focuses upon student progress and the needs of individual students.
The mission of the school is to provide students with the tools they need to grow and develop into responsible and caring adults, citizens of the community and of the world. The Christ-centered, nurturing environment of the school promotes recognition and respect for each student. It fosters in students the ability to use the gifts and talents they possess to grow spiritually and academically. We thank you for your interest in St. Therese School and invite you to visit the school onsite to learn more and to see teachers and students in action. The faculty and staff are open to your visits and willing to share the great experiences of a St. Therese School education and the great experiences that await your child(ren) here at the school. Please contact us to learn more.